I gave up writing resolutions years ago. Apparently I am not alone. Less than half of us make them - just 45% - and of those who do less than 8% achieve them. It seems the odds are that you are doomed before you start.
- Desires are something you can feel in every cell of your body - not just a lofty goal that you might or might not really believe possible.
- Desires get to the truth of what you want to achieve. If you pay attention your body will let you know if you are on to something or not.
- Desires imply that you can have fun along the way, a novel concept for task masters, but one that still will lead you to your - here comes that word again - desired outcome.
- Desires invite the Universe to take a part in the co-creation of whatever it is you want to do.
- Desires can still make you feel uneasy and at times a bit uncomfortable - but more likely not out of fear that you will fail, rather that you might succeed.
- Desires force you to believe that what you want is indeed possible.
If I desire to make YOUR DIGITAL YOU available as an online course by March 1, I must start by upgrading my website to accommodate that.
If I desire to grow my ONE-on-ONE Consulting, I need more outreach and to make it easier for people to sign up.
I might add a few new ones along the way. I will most certainly open that jar from time to time to see how I am doing. But I will not lose sight of them.
Special note: I have already taken a step towards one of my desires. It is now easier (and more affordable than ever) to sign up for a ONE-ON-ONE Consultation with me. Details here!