Friday, July 26, 2013

The 10 Things I Have NOT Done These Last Five Years - Day 25

There are a lot of things I have done these last five years. But there are also a lot I have not done. For instance:




1- I have never read a Harry Potter book nor cared to.
2- I have never seen an episode of Dexter or Game of Thrones nor cared to.
3- I have not been to Machu Picchu but would like to.
4- I have not been able to figure out what Kim Kardashian (or for that matter any of the Kardashians) really does that is that interesting to warrant so much attention.
5- I have not been able to understand how anyone signs up to go on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette and really believes they will find true love
6- I have still not been able to finish reading Cleopatra.
7- I have not eaten at a Chipotle restaurant - or wanted to.
8- I have not been on a date with George Clooney but would eat at a Chipotle if that is where he wanted to take me.
9- I have not started a podcast but would like to.
10- I have NEVER regretted my decision to reinvent my life five years ago.


note: This is Day #25 of the 30 Day Experiment.   Here are the details on how it all started.

No comments: