Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Original Lux Egg Timer


This is the original Lux Minute Minder that I was raised on.


To the right is an egg timer in action. The photo was sent to me from a friend the day the book came out.


The Lux timer has been around since 1914, almost a hundred years ago and long before my mother introduced me to its multi-uses. Notice it is not in the shape of a egg. In fact, most "egg" timers are not, nor are they used for cooking one.


Of course, most are probably not used as a time management tool. At least not yet. Not until the owner has read my book.




Note: The 3-Day Free Kindle promotion has taken the book to #1 on Amazon's Free Kindle Bestseller List in the Time Management category!!

Thursday, June 21, is the last day to grab your free copy!

My thanks to all who have helped so far to make this promotion such a huge success!

No comments: