Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Different Kind Of Giving Birth

When I first read my dear friend, artist and fellow writer,  Suzi Banks Baum's request for guest posts for her "Out of the Mouths of Babes" project I felt ill equipped to write anything having to do with mothering. Mostly because I am not one. But something called to me that particular Saturday morning and when a writer finds words flowing, she must put them to paper, or in today's day and age, open a new Word document and get to it. Besides, Suzi reminded me I had a mother, and that was enough to get me in the conversation.

So I invite you to click this link and stop over to her beautiful website, Laundry Line Divine and read what I have to say about a A Different Kind of Giving Birth. But be forewarned, she has so much good stuff going on, you may linger there for a while. In fact you just might be inspired to submit a guest post of your own.


No comments: