Monday, April 5, 2010

I am a Crazy Deranged Fool too!!


This arrived in my email this morning. It says it all. I am a crazy deranged fool. That is how I have been feeling lately. Crazy. Deranged. Foolish. Making myself bad for it. That is until I got this cartoon and the accompany prose. Then I remembered why I feel this way and how happy I am to have chosen this route. Thank you to Hugh MacLeod and his daily cartoon.
Hugh's definition and I quote:
"A CDF is my term for somebody like me, i.e. somebody who actually has the temerity to TRY to do what he loves for a living, as opposed to shlepping for his daily crust." Hugh MacLeod
"The desire to "unify work and love" is a powerful driving force in society, and I see it getting more powerful by the day. The days of just turning up and getting paid well for it are over. The world is just too interesting and competitive now." Hugh MacLeod
Are you a crazy deranged fool too? If so, I suggest you sign up for Hugh's Daily Cartoon Newsletter.
Do you want to be a crazy deranged fool and are not sure how to get going? Then you might want to check out this and see how to sign up for a free introductory half hour coaching session.
Or if you just like Hugh's cartoon you can buy the the print by clicking here.


No comments: